How Do I Get A Residential Quote?
It’s easy! Call 503-658-POUR(7687), fill out a contact request form
, or email a representative on our contact list to request a residential quote. A RediPour® representative will be happy to walk you through our process, which goes as follows:
After you contact us, we will schedule a visit at your convenience. Appointments can be made for after work hours upon request.
What Is The Process For Receiving A Residential Quote?
After a short consultation, using our robotic laser equipment, our representative will accurately measure the topography of your site (if necessary). We will also take photos of your property to ensure that we get the most accurate information possible for our design team.
Our team will then design and fit your project into your property with this information using our 3-D state of the art software. From this, we will produce renderings, which are highly detailed photographs that will show you many of the existing features of your project, such as your home, plants, and landmarks that are important to the design.
Think of it this way: you wouldn’t by an expensive suit without being measured (“fitted”). Why would you spend money on your project without the same consideration? (Incidentally, this is one of the biggest reasons for change orders that run up project costs).
Why Is This Important?
1) The client and RediPour® are on the same page and see the project the same way.
2) It allows the client to explore options that they did not know about, think of, or thought were not affordable.
3) It allows RediPour® to accurately quote your project.
4) Changes are kept to a minimum.
5) Projects are kept on schedule. RediPour® is much faster because of this and our patent pending forming process. Our forming process allows us to form and assemble projects in our facilities and then ship them to the site, which saves time over assembling the project at the site and causing a mess with materials and equipment.
- Complimentary site measurement
- 3-D renderings (images) of your completed project before it begins
What Does It Cost?
Currently, RediPour® gives you all of these extremely valuable services for free. You may be asking, “What would it cost with someone else?” Check out this comparison:
*Engineering services are also available on projects that require this. A quote for these services will be in your quote if necessary.